- Fall Auction
When: October 25, 2018 starting at 6pm
Where: Clairvaux Hall
Who: Auction Chairs: Ginger Novac email@example.com
What: Saint Bernard Parent Teacher Guild will host its annual Fall Auction on Thursday, October 26. The Fall Auction is one of the largest fundraisers for our school, and is always a sellout.
How you can help:
- Donate: items for the auction. Donations are welcome and appreciated. Many Pittsburgh Businesses are contacted for donations. If you have a connection to one and would like to ask for a donation, let PTG know.
- Volunteer (There will be a school wide Sign Up Genius to sign up.):
- Set up for the event. This is usually done the day before the event. This involves decorating the tables for the event, helping to set up the auction items. You can bring a preschool child if you can have them help or to be occupied as the work is being done. A lot of work is done in a short amount of time so there cannot be too many interruptions.
- Sell tickets and drinks at the event. Based on the limited space and rapid sell out for the event if you want a seat for the event, you need to buy a ticket. No children are allowed at the event.
- Attend: Buy a ticket and support the event and buy tickets for the various auction items. The event sells out quickly so get your tickets fast! A ticket request form will be sent to you. The form and the ticket purchase amount will be turned back into the school. No children are allowed at the event.
- Class Baskets: Per grade a basket is made using class donations. Each grade has a theme for the basket. Class donations and donations of items toward the basket help support this. The basket values are $100- $300.