- May Mart
Coordinator: Erin Hart, email@example.com
Where: Back Parking Lot
What: May Mart is a large fundraiser and a lot of fun
When: May 18-19 6-10pm
- Thursday: Bingo Night- $18/20 games and dollar specials, walking tacos, haluski, sandwiches, hot dogs, and pretzels.
- Friday and Saturday: Festival in the back parking lot, ethnic food fair, raffles, live entertainment, children's games, Buy One Get One Free Scholastic Book Fair
How You Can Help:
- Volunteer: Each Grade is responsible to work a booth, there are 3 shifts with 2 adults working each shift. This is a great way for parents that are unable to help during school hours to get involved and spend time with other members of our school community. Only adults should volunteer and we need 2 adults per shift. Older children can help with games when supervised by their parent.
- Attend: A fun family friendly event. All profits of the event benefit the school.
- Sponsorship: If you or anyone you know would like to help sponsor this event, contact David Klesch. You will receive exposure to our 10,000 parishioners and 225 school families for three weeks with your company banner placed in the back parking lot. You will also be listed as a sponsor in the parish bulletin and website. You will receive a receipt for your tax-deductible business advertisement. There are membership options: Benefactor $50-$199, Executive $200, Gold $350, Platinum $500